Website add-on (AdHub) lets newspapers sell next-level ads ($85, 30-day run) to their community. Ads live on each paper's site, but get played all over social media.
HOW IT WORKS: 1. Paper signs up & pays 1-time setup fee (token monthly fee due only in months paper does not sell ads). 2. We set up AdHub; send link to paper; paper puts link in their site menu. 3. Paper tells community; community buys & shares ads; we manage all AdHub activities.
“Communities meet up on their local paper's site to see, share, & buy next-level ads!”
Connect AdHub in paper's website menu... paper sells next-level ads to their community.
Papers get 70%... we keep 30% (Ad Sales)
Papers 1-Step Away
Click Here... take the last step!
Roderick Harris President/CEO
Loading...The wheels started turning soon after Rod experienced first-hand the industry-wide upheaval for newspapers. His 20+ year career provided an insider's view of the challenges newspapers face. Having also launched several internet companies, Rod's expertise is now focused on helping newspapers survive and thrive... tackling the issue of new ways papers can make money in their move from print to digital.
Let's discuss your budget!
All ads run for 30 days!
Only months no ads sold!
– Tell them ads cost $85
– Tell them ads run 30 days (mo.-to-mo.)
– Tell them ads cover biz, home sales, & events
– Tell them ads use simple text & 1 photo
– Tell them to buy all ads thru your AdHub
– Tell them over and over
MEET UP AT ADHUB
– Meet to see ads from people in community
– Meet to share ads for people in community
– Meet to buy own ads so people in community can see & share them
– Meet and hang out on paper's site
– Process all payments for ad orders
– Build all ordered ads
– Replace expired ads with newly sold ads (1st of mo.)
– Grow ad selection for ad buyers
– Distribute paper's 70% portion of monthly ad sales (end of each mo.)